Chicago is a vibrant city, especially in the summer months
Here are some places to visit:
1.Navy Pier: Pier on the Chicago shoreline of Lake Michigan which encompasses more than fifty acres of parks, gardens, shops, restaurants and more
2. Millennium Park: public park located in the Loop. Snap some pictures by the Bean, enjoy a beautiful walk through the gardens, or simply admire the modern architecture. There are several events taking place during our wedding weekend including the music festival below.
Friday, June 30, 2017
3. Magnificent Mile: Catch up on some shopping while enjoying the heart of the city
4. North Beach: Go to the beach and enjoy volleyball or have a drink or two at Castaways, a fun boat-shaped rooftop bar
5. Art Institute of Chicago: located close to Millennium Park.
6. Rush Street: Full with wonderful restaurants with outside seating.
7. Hancock Tower: Enjoy a drink on the 96th floor Signature Lounge. Breathtaking views of the city!
8. Willis Tower Skydeck: If you are feeling adventurous, you can stand in a glass box and see the city beneath your feet.
Top Rooftops with Scenic Views:
Cindy's Rooftop Bar
IO Godfrey Rooftop Lounge
London House Chicago
Virgin Hotel Chicago